Wednesday, August 28, 2013

T/A's Pickled Onion Burger

One of the last promotional items T/A has recently on their menu is the Pickled Onion Burger. It's always stood out to me as one of those "should I? or shouldn't I?" items and I've always passed it up for something else. However, last night was a different story. I finally bit the bullet and tried it!

Let me preface this by saying I had no opinion about pickled onions prior to eating this burger. I had never even tried a pickled onion before. I didn't even know people pickled onions!

..and after eating this burger, I can say with 100% certainty that I am not a fan of pickled onions. If you love pickled onions, you'll love this burger! If you cannot stand pickled onions, you're going to hate this burger! That's pretty much all there is to this. It's a burger with pepper jack cheese and pickled onions. (and lettuce and tomato). Or if you want a healthier option you can get it with grilled chicken instead. 

This was a horribly boring blog entry, wasn't it? I apologize, I'll make up for it on the next one.

1 comment:

  1. it wasn't boring at all! pickled onions doesn't even sound good so I don't think I'll be trying this one anytime soon! ps where's the pic???

    ReplyDelete