Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Long time, no read, eh?

Curiosity got the best of me and I decided to take a look at my blogger page to see whatever happened to my Truck Stop Food Blog, only to find out that not only are people still reading it, but some of the reviews I've done have received A LOT of page views. I honestly had no idea that my write up about the newly opened restaurant at a truck stop in Newcomerstown Ohio would be this popular. Seriously!

Also, apparently, people have been looking around for some reviews about Ugalde's Family Restaurant in Indiana (where I wrote about their amazing wet burrito).

So I thank google for sending traffic to my site.

As a result, I've decided to do some writing again. I may not be back on board like I was when I first started, but I do have a number of pictures that I haven't written about so look forward to those in future.

Speaking of which, I'm about to write one right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment