Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Donut holes and holiday pretzels

I'm combining what would have been 2 smaller entries into one. Plus I'm trying to get caught up on things so my entries can be more current instead of with "Well a year or so ago..."

Okay so first off is Sheetz. I love Sheetz about the same as Wawa (which there is one with truck parking just outside Allentown but it fills up fast because it's near an industrial park). I found these by accident and they were totally an impulse buy.


Chocolate mint donut holes. Hello! Omg mint powder dust on the outside so instead of orange fingers with Cheetos I'll have green fingers instead! But, alas, they were dry and therefore a disappointment. I really wanted to love these, I really wanted to! Everything about it was good: chocolate, good. Mint, good. Donut holes, good. Kind of like fruitcake. It has all the makings of something fantastic. Put it all together...blah. :(

Next up is this lovely special limited edition holiday item:



Peppermint. Dipped. White chocolate. Pretzels.

Let me say that one more time: PEPPERMINT. DIPPED. WHITE CHOCOLATE. PRETZELS.

These babies were...ahhmazing. They were fantastic, they where incredible. They were so delicious and so addictive and..crap I ate them all already? I believe I found these at Pilot. If you ever see these, GET THEM!


No comments:

Post a Comment