Friday, July 12, 2013

Just a little announcement entry

Nothing major here, just making a few announcements of some changes.

First, you may notice that pretty red truck at the top. Thought this place could use a little style along with substance. Still working on finding a layout I like, but that may take some time.

Secondly, I added a few things to the right including links to many of the places I've mentioned in the blog. I figured that would just make things easier for you.

Third, you may have noticed I've referenced Denny's a few times but I've never devoted any time to them. Trust me, it's coming. I've got opinions about their food and the service at a few places. Mostly the monthly promotional foods.

Fourth is that there is no #4.

Fifth, I updated the description of the blog (which is right below the picture)

Sixth, made some slight changes to the appearance of things on the right.

Seventh, added a disclaimer at the bottom. You know, just in case.

Lastly, I think I need a different background image. It was supposed to be that of a highway and a horizon but when scrolling down all I see is the sky. Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment